Training - Programmes for Children & Young People
Who? For groups of young people aged around 13-15, alongside one or two adults.
What? An intensive three-days working in circles for immersive self-discovery and shared experiential learning delving into the Restorative principles of respect, responsibility and relationships.
Where? This developmental work takes place either in a community setting or off-curriculum in schools.
- Enable a group of children to achieve lasting social bonds and a deeper sense of community
- Support participants to navigate relationships with greater confidence
- Encourage constructive approaches to conflict
Next Steps The training concludes with a commitment to next steps and passing on their inspiration to the community.
Our 3 days together are captured in the production of a very special 70-page A5 booklet recording their unique learning experience and individual certificates of recognition. These booklets and certificates are presented at a celebration event, with their peers as witnesses. This creates an opportunity for them to share and cascade their restorative learning.
Book this training
- 12 young people
- 2 adults from your community
- 2 fully trained RJ Working facilitators
- 2 events pre and post-training
- 3 full days programme delivery (or equivalent)
- 1 Ripple Effect booklet per participant (including adults)
- RJ Working signed Ripple Effect certificate per participant
- Full pre and post programme support from our team